Thursday, October 25, 2012

Make it Possible!

Imagine a world without Factory Farming.....Make it Possible!


Right now across our country animals are been treated with relentless cruelty & live in such horrendous conditions It's shocking that it hasn't been stopped! Because this cruelty is happening to "farm animals", because the public don't know, because these factories are hiding the truth!

This is a cause that's very close to my heart, I've always tried to br conscious of what I ate & i Eat very little meat, but I don't feel it's enough!...

We need to stand together & say no to factory farming & no to animal cruelty!
We're not living in the dark ages, we're not stupid! 
We now know what's happening behind those barn doors, we know what those animals suffer through & were not going allow it anymore!.....
Not if I have anything to do with it..

That's why I'm pleaging to go meat free! 
& I hope you do the same....










No comments:

Post a Comment